- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On October 26, 2020
Würth Elektronik Webinar
After the successful introduction webinar, we now delve deeper into the physics and statistics of the Interconnect Stress Test (IST).
We will compare the IST with the well-known temperature cycle test (TCT) and demonstrate the possibilities of statistical analysis.
The following topics are discussed in detail in the webinar:
- Failure modes and their causes
- Evaluation and presentation of the results of reliability proof
- Possibilities for optimisation
- Factors influencing the reliability of PCBs
- High Temperature 175C Automotive Chip Resistors - November 23, 2020
- New Surface Mount Resistors Leverage Metal Foil on Ceramic Technology for Enhanced Reliability - November 23, 2020
- Stackpole adds 3.5-W current-sense chip resistor - November 23, 2020