- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On June 1, 2022
New entries EPPL part 1:
- ATmegaS64M1 and ATmegaS128 radiation-tolerant low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontrollers based on the AVR® enhanced RISC architecture from Microchip (France), included in detail specifications ESCC 9521/004 and ESCC 9521/003. These devices are available in other quality flows, such as space-grade QML-V, QML-Q equivalent, or even a radiation-tolerant plastic version.
- Updated UMS manufacturer location from France to France and Germany.
About EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL)
The ESCC Executive publishes a list of components and technologies to be useful to space hardware manufacturers and projects in selecting EEE components.
Eligible components for listing in the EPPL are all EEE components categories as defined in ECSS-Q-ST-60. In addition, the following may also be listed in the EPPL: a semiconductor die, semiconductor foundry processes, hybrid assembly processes, ESCC Capability Approvals, and ESCC Technology Flow approvals.
The rules for establishing the list are defined in ESCC 12300. The EPPL is made up of two parts:
- Part 1: components that are fully qualified or evaluated to recognized space standards (e.g., ESCC), giving full or high confidence for space usage.
- Part 2: The potential capability to satisfy space application requirements has been demonstrated but which have not yet achieved space qualification.
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
- Issue 227 of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) | NEW ISSUE - June 8, 2022
- Issue 44 of EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL) | New Issue - June 1, 2022
- Issue 226 of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) - June 1, 2022