- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On August 12, 2019
New entries EPPL part 1:
|1||TCF479S to TCF485S, TCK479S to TCK485S||Ceramic, High Voltage 200V to 5kV, class 1 N2200||3001/039||SMD||Exxelia SAS / F||Not qualified|
|4||C480PS to C485PS, C480PLS to C485PLS, C480LS to C485LS, C480RS to C485RS||Ceramic, High Voltage 200V to 5kV, class 1 N2200||3001/040||SMD||Exxelia SAS / F||Not qualified|
|7||C479S to C483S||Ceramic, High Voltage 200V to 5kV, class 1 N2200||3009/044||SMD||Exxelia SAS / F||Not qualified|
- Organic polymer Tantalum capacitor based on type T584 from Kemet Electronics Portugal, included in the detail specification ESCC 3012/007.
|1||T584||Multi-anode Organic polymer Tantalum||3012/007||SMD||Kemet / Portugal||Not qualified|
- Latch-Up Current Limiter 3DPM01682-2-SS from 3D Plus, included in the datasheet 3DPA-5090.
|1||3DPM0168-2-SS||Latch-Up Current Limiter||3DPA-5090-5||SOP-20||3D PLUS / F||Not qualified|
|1||JAXA WCR32- 50-64||Chip fixed film||JAXA-QTS2050/E302||SMD||Hokuriku Electric / Japan||JAXA QML||Case sizes: 3216, 5025, 6432|
|4||JAXA SCR-1620-32-3550||Chip Fixed film||JAXA-QTS2050/E301||SMD||Hokuriku Electric / Japan||JAXA QML||Case sizes: 1608, 2012 3216, 3225, 5025|
Updates EPPL part 2:
- The reference of SDRAM 4Gbit 3DSD4G08VS8292 from 3D PLUS have been changed to 3DSD4G08VS8613.
- The datasheet and the package of 3DEE8M08VS8190 and 3DFN64G08VS8305 have been updated.
|1||3DSD4G08VS8613||4Gb SDRAM||3DPA-5020||SOP58- 08||3D PLUS / F||Not qualified|
|4||3DEE8M08VS8190||EEPROM 8Mbit 1Mx8||3DPA-1630||SOP40- 0.5||3D PLUS / F||Not qualified|
|7||3DFN64G08VS8305||Flash NAND 8Gx8||3DPA-3420||SOP50- 0.5||3D PLUS / F||Not qualified|
About EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL)
The ESCC Executive publishes a list of components and technologies with the purpose to be useful to space hardware manufacturers and projects in their selection of EEE components.
Eligible components for listing in the EPPL are al EEE components categories as defined in ECSS-Q-ST-60. In addition, the following may also be listed in the EPPL: semiconductor die, semiconductor foundry processes, hybrid assembly processes, ESCC Capability Approvals and ESCC Technology Flow approvals.
The rules for establishing the list are defined in ESCC 12300. The EPPL is made up of two parts:
- Part 1: components which are fully qualified or evaluated to recognised space standards (e.g. ESCC) giving full or high confidence for space usage.
- Part 2: components for which the potential capability to satisfy space application requirements has been demonstrated but which have not yet achieved space qualification.
Emilio Cano has a Degree in Industrial Electronic Engineering. He works in Alter Technology as part of the Technical Content Maintenance Team of doEEEt platform.
With the continuous maintenance of the platform technical content, doEEEt provides to the space community the most updated and complete information about Hi-Rel EEE components, related documentation, and reports, as well as any associated procurement and testing activities.