- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On July 31, 2019
This specification details the ratings, physical and electrical characteristics and test inspection data for the components based on type ATMX150RHA.
ATMX150RHA is a mixed-signal ASIC from Microchip Technology Nantes (Atmel), offer providing high-performance and high-density solutions for space applications.
- References to MQFP and MCGA packages have been replaced by CQFP and CCGA packages (see in paragraph 1.7 the package drawing, physical dimensions and terminal identification)
- Introduction of new die size and packages, included in the new variants 75 to 114:
- New die size: variants with 7.5M, 8.7M and 10.4M of typical equivalent NAND2 gates.
- New packages references: FS CQFP-132, FS CQFP-256, FS CQFP-352, FS CLGA-472, FS CLGA-625, FS CLGA-896, FS CCGA-472, FS CCGA-625, FS CCGA-896.
- Paragraph 1.4.1 “The ESCC Component Number” including the three digits options in the Component Type Variant Number, when necessary
- Paragraph 1.4.2 “Component Type Variants” including the new variants 75 to 114
- Electrical measurements tables in paragraph 2.3 have been updated with the new variants 75 to 114
- The applicable Low and High level Drift value limits to CMOS buffers and LVDS buffers, have been updated to 10% of the absolute limits for llL/llH in paragraph 2.4 “Parameter Drift Values”