- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On December 18, 2020
- Certificate 369 from STMicroelectronics (France). This certificate lists Diodes based on types BYV, BYW and STTH. These devices have already qualified under the certificates 297E, 274Grev1 and 311D.
Here in below, you can look at all components under this certificate:
- Certificates 297E, 274Grev1 and 311D from STMicroelectronics (France). Mentioned above, these certificates have been merged into new certificate 369.
Extension (the validity date of the certificate is extended, and the scope is not changed, which means no new components are included):
- Certificate 361A from STMicroelectronics (France). This certificate lists Single, Dual and Complementary Bipolar Transistors.
In doEEEt you can search all ESCC qualified Bipolar Transistor from STMicroelectronics. Just click on the links by family and then use the filter area to choose your best option:
Revision without re-scope (the validity date of the certificate is the same):
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
- Issue 45 of EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL) | New Issue - December 19, 2022
- Issue 231 (September 2022) of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) - December 19, 2022
- Quantum Key Distribution, secure line communications - November 10, 2022