- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On May 20, 2019
- Certificate 347 from Cobham Microwave Villebon-Sur Yvette. This certificate listed RF Coaxial Isolators based on types BE 1xE2-105 and BG1xE2-206 included in the detail specification ESCC 3202/022 and ESCC 3202/023. The initial qualification of these components was in June of 2016 and the reason for their disqualification is due to no sales in the last 2 years.
- Certificate 278 rev2 from Microchip Technology Nantes. This certificate listed integrated circuits based on type MH1RT included in the detail specification ESCC 9202/076. The initial qualification of these components was on December of 2006 and have been disqualified because the digital CMOS MH1RT process has been removed from the ESCC QUALIFIED MANUFACTURER LIST (QML).
Superseded and new certificates:
- Certificate 312B rev1 from Microchip Technology Nantes superseded by new certificate 357. The certificate 312 listed integrated circuits included in detailed specifications ESCC 9202/080 (based on type ATC18RHA), ESCC 9512/004 (based on type AT697F) and ESCC 9304/009 (based on type ATF280F). Now, the new certificate 357 only lists integrated circuits based on ATC18RHA ASIC family. The reason for superseding is a new Technology Flow with assembly operation in MMT (BU of Microchip Technology Thailand), described in the April edition of ESCC QUALIFIED MANUFACTURER LIST (QML).
- Certificate 342 rev1 from Microchip Technology Nantes superseded by new certificate 359. This certificate lists integrated circuits based on ATMX150RHA ASIC family included in detail specification ESCC 9202/083. The reason for superseding is a new Technology Flow with assembly operation in MMT (BU of Microchip Technology Thailand), described in the April edition of ESCC QUALIFIED MANUFACTURER LIST (QML).
About ESCC QPL (Qualified Parts List)
The ESCC Executive publishes a list of components and technologies which have been, respectively, qualified and capability approved to the rules of the ESCC Specification System and the results certified by ESA.
These components and technologies are intended for use in ESA and other European spacecraft and Space segment hardware in accordance with the requirements defined in the ECSS Standard, ECSS-Q-ST-60, Space Product Assurance – Electrical, Electronic and Electromechanical (EEE) Components.
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
- Issue 211 of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) | NEW ISSUE - November 9, 2020
- DDC EEPROM Frequently Asked Questions - November 6, 2020
- DLA Qualified Fixed Film Chip Resistor (MIL-PRF-55342) | News - October 17, 2020