- Posted by Javier Rodríguez
- On July 21, 2021
The control of the vacuum system, the temperature and the pneumatic system were controlled by a program of a LabVIEW made for the test that synchronicity all the system:
- The electrical characterization
- Mechanical characterization
Download the case and read the final evaluation of the extension, the test results and our conclusions.
In this ocassion, we wanted to verify the correct behavior of a switch during half a million on and off switches. To carry out this test it was necessary to use a linear feedthrough that would allow us to operate a mechanical arm that would press the switches from outside the space simulation chamber.
In this succes case of the Optoelectronics LAB, we explain why we have decided to use a pneumatic system that allowed us carry out the half a million interactions.. In addition to the design of the mechanical parts to simulate the interaction.
- Characterization of half million of On/Off of mechanical switches in vacuum and -170ºC - July 21, 2021
- Fibers Elongation: methods and solutions - March 9, 2020