- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On September 25, 2020
While preparing the recently released Detail Specification ESCC3201/013, Flux developed several new products for Space application under ESA GSTP contract:
- High Power High Voltage 5kW planar trans-former for Electrical Propulsion output stage.
- High Power High Voltage 5kW planar inductor for Electrical Propulsion output stage.
- High Current SMD inductor series in SMC material with very high saturation limit.
The initial series inductors comprise six models ranging from 2.3μH to 100μH / 18.37A to 4.19A de-rated to ESCC-Q-ST-30-11.
ESCC Domain expansion
After Final Review by ESA, the new designs entered an ESCC Qualification Campaign, which is now successfully concluded and reported to ESA.
Based on the success of the ESCC Qualification Campaign, Flux will now apply for expansion of our ESCC Domain to include SMC core material and an Epoxy used for both potting and encapsulation.
Further, we will increase the power level of our ESCC Domain from 2.5kW to 5kW per unit.
A parallel ESCC Qualification campaign featuring Litz wire will be concluded shortly and thus Litz wire will be added to our ESCC DML.
- High Temperature 175C Automotive Chip Resistors - November 23, 2020
- New Surface Mount Resistors Leverage Metal Foil on Ceramic Technology for Enhanced Reliability - November 23, 2020
- Stackpole adds 3.5-W current-sense chip resistor - November 23, 2020