- This event has passed.
October 19 @ 8:00 am - November 20 @ 5:00 pm
RADiation Effects on Components & Systems
RADECS EVENT 2020
Date: Online Event 19th October too 20th November 2020
Meeting: Live and/or Webinar
For any further information: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
The RADECS Conference is the annual European scientific and industrial forum on the effects of radiation effects on electronic and photonic materials, devices, circuits, sensors and systems where scientists and engineers exchange on the latest progress and result about:
- Radiation environments
- Radiation effects modelling, from materials to device, circuit and system level
- Test facilities & dosimetry
- Radiation hardness assurance
- Hardening and mitigation solutions
- Applications & case studies
In the face of the CoVid-19 world situation, the RADECS 2020 Conference Committee and the RADECS Association are making every effort to maintain the RADECS Conference in 2020. The health and safety of our members are our primary concern.
The RADECS 2020 Conference Committee has the worse regret to inform you that we consider very difficult and risky to hold a physical RADECS 2020 event mid-October in Toulouse.
Only the virtual Conference is maintained and will be ONLINE from October 19th to November 20th, 2020. The 2020 Committee will develop the new Virtual RADECS 2020 schedule for technical presentations, posters, workshop and Industrial Exhibits. Technical Registration will open thereafter.
Presentation/Poster (mp4 format) submission are due October 02, 2020.
Final paper and Data Workshop submissions are due October 09, 2020.
TNS submissions are due November 13, 2020.
A team of experts that brings you the latest and most important news about the EEE Part and Space market.
- High Temperature 175C Automotive Chip Resistors - November 23, 2020
- New Surface Mount Resistors Leverage Metal Foil on Ceramic Technology for Enhanced Reliability - November 23, 2020
- Stackpole adds 3.5-W current-sense chip resistor - November 23, 2020