ITherm 2019 is an international conference for scientific and engineering exploration of thermal, thermomechanical and emerging technology issues associated with electronic devices, packages, and systems.
ITherm 2019 will be held along with the 67th Electronic Components and Technology Conference (ECTC 2019), a premier electronics packaging conference at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV USA. ITherm 2019 will include panel discussions, keynote lectures by prominent speakers, invited Tech Talks, and professional short courses.
- 187 Technical Papers in 50 Sessions that are organized into 4 Technical Tracks including Component‐Level Thermal Management (TI), System‐Level Thermal Management (TII), Mechanics & Reliability (M), and Emerging Technologies & Fundamentals (E).
- 3 Keynote Talks covering the areas of heterogeneous packaging, assembly and test, management of thermal loads in complex systems, and trends in computing and architectures beyond Moore’s Law.
- 5 Technical Panel Sessions for highly interactive engagement with experts.
- 5 Technology‐Talk Sessions providing deep-dive talks on high profile topics.
- 81 Student Posters as a highly interactive forum on the latest research.
- 8 Professional Development Courses including 2 with heavy thermal content.
- Vendor Exhibits and Gold Sponsor Stations including featured exhibitor talks.
- 38 Featured Presentations in the technical sessions with expanded presentation lengths and additional technical details.
- Art‐in‐Science Exhibition and Student Heat Sink Design Challenge.
- ECTC/ITherm Joint Women’s Panel and Young Professional’s Networking Reception.
- Heterogeneous Integration Roadmap (HIR) All‐Day Workshop.
- EPS President’s Panel Session