Euromat 2019, the European Congress and Exhibition on advanced materials and processes, is the premier international congress in the field of materials in Europe and the venue will be the Stockholm City Conference Centre.
The Capital of Sweeden and Scandinavia has a long tradition in manufacturing and application of advanced materials. Being the host for EUROMAT2109, the Swedish Society for Materials Technology (SFMT) has the vision to:
- Facilitate a programme where academia, research institutes, and industry can meet and exchange ideas and provide information in the latest scientific development.
- Promote the involvement of top universities and researches in materials science including a special contribution from large scale facilities like MAXIV in Lund.
- Demonstrate efficient knowledge transfer between research and its application through the active involvement of research institutes on Sweden like RISE and Swerea.
- Develop the involvement of Nordic countries FEMS and EUROMAT.
- Strengthen the EUROMARAT2019 concept through its co-operation with Royal Academy of Engineering Sciences, The Swedish Steels Producer´s Association (JERNKONTORET), National Innovation Programmes, Excellence Initiatives in Materials Science, Funding Bodies and International Partners.
A: Functional Materials
B: Structural Materials
D: Characterization and Modelling
E: Energy and Environment
F: Materials for Healthcare
G: Education, Strategy and Technology Transfer
H: Raw Materials
I: Bio-based Materials