Sumida Extend Series of its High Temperature SMD Power Inductors
- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On April 29, 2020
In early 2019, Sumida introduced the CDRH50D28B/T150 Series of high temperature shielded drum and ring core inductors, for a range of automotive applications.
Total six package sizes have now been released in this type of family.
The smallest measures 5.3 x 5.6 x 3.0 mm and the largest is 13.1 x 12.8 x 8.0 mm. Inductances range from 0.8 to 1000uH, with DCR as low as 4.5 mOHM, and a saturation current of up to 31 amps.
- Ni-Zn ferrite core technology allows CDRH*0D**BT150 Series to be highly space-efficient
- AEC-Q200 qualified
ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems), LED Headlight Driver Circuits, ADB (Adaptive Driving Beam), AFS (Adaptive Front-lighting System), DC-DC Converters etc.
These may include ECU, BMS, Navigation systems, Infotainment systems, Hybrid Engine Controls, ABS, or any high-reliability application
- What is magnetism, What is an Inductor? - March 7, 2023
- Transformer Design impact for EMC - March 7, 2023
- Biodegradable Polymers Are Promising for Supercapacitors - March 3, 2023