New Vishay Automotive DC-Link Film Capacitors
- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On April 16, 2021
Delivers Stable Capacitance and ESR in High Humidity Environments
Vishay Intertechnology introduces a new series of Automotive Grade DC-Link metallized polypropylene film capacitors optimized for high humidity environments.
The Vishay Roederstein MKP1848H DC-Link is Vishay’s first series of AEC-Q200 qualified DC-Link film capacitors to withstand temperature humidity bias (THB) testing — 85C, 85% relative humidity for 1000 hours at rated voltage —without altering its electrical characteristics. Designed to ensure extremely stable capacitance and ESR values over a long service life under harsh environmental conditions during operation.
The Key Specifications:
- Rated capacitance: 1 μF to 80 μF
- ESR: 3.0 mΩ to 24.8 mΩ
- Ripple current: 4.5 A to 25.1 A
- Rated voltages at +85C: 500 VDC, 700 VDC, 800 VDC, 920 VDC, and 1200 VDC
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- Withstand THB testing at 85C, 85 % relative humidity for 1000 hours at rated voltage
- Low ESR down to 3 mΩ
- High ripple current capabilities up to 25.1 A
- Five rated voltages from 500 VDC to 1200 VDC at +85C
- RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay GreenMarket
- output filtering in automotive on-and off-board chargers and DC/DC converters
- power converters for solar farms
- auxiliary power supplies in wind energy generators
- industrial power supplies and motor drives
- welding equipment
Availability: Samples of the MKP1848H DC-Link series are available now with a lead time of 20 weeks for production quantities.
Latest posts by doEEEt Media Group (see all)