- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On January 4, 2021
The Bourns Multi fuse Product Line is pleased to announce the release of the new Model MF-FSHT Series High-Temperature Surface Mount Polymer Positive Temperature Coefficient (PPTC) Resettable Fuses.
The new series provides Ihold current ratings from 0.05 A to 0.16 A at the 12 V maximum rated voltage and a maximum operating temperature up to +125 °C. The addition of the new Model MF-FSHT series provides a broader standard high-temperature PPTC offering to customers with high working temperature requirements, particularly in industrial and other demanding applications.
The new Bourns® Model MF-FSHT series utilizes Bourns’ innovative freeXpansion™ design that increases the performance of the resettable fuse with:
- Higher hold current ratings (Ihold)
- Improved resistance stability
- Higher maximum voltage ratings (Vmax)
- Smaller footprints
The new model MF-FSHT series Multifuse® PPTC products are RoHS compliant* and are produced in Bourns’ IATF 16949 certified facility in Xiamen, China.
- Operating temperature range up to 125 °C
- Higher hold currents at elevated temperatures
- The low thermal derating factor
- Small 0603 footprint size with low profile for space-constrained applications
- Surface mount packaging for automated assembly
- RoHS compliant*
- cUL and TÜV recognized
- Overcurrent surge protection of electronic equipment required to operate at elevated temperatures
- Resettable fault protection for industrial and consumer electronic equipment
* RoHS Directive 2015/863, Mar 31, 2015, and Annex.
- Highest Transmission Data Rate on Long Cable Intel SHDSL Evaluation Kit - January 20, 2021
- High Saturation, High Tempature Through-Hole Inductor in Compact Size - January 20, 2021
- Embedded Components in Printed Circuit Boards Explained - January 20, 2021