- Posted by Kemet Electronic Corporation
- On September 7, 2020
KEMET’s AEC-Q200 qualified MPXV power inductors to have a metal composite core that provides stable inductance at high current levels. Inductance is also stable across a wide temperature range, with MPXV inductors rated for operation at up to 155°C, making them ideal for all kinds of automotive ECU applications.
MPXV inductors are available with inductance values to range from 0.10µH to 100µH and with RMS current ratings up to 90A. The inductors are offered in a wide range of SMD case sizes, including small and low-profile options, and the construction is self-shielding for low flux leakage.
- AEC-Q200 Qualified and PPAP capable
- Metal composite powder core: soft saturation, high transient current handling capability
- Temperature stable inductance: -55°C to +155°C operating temperature range
- Inductance values: 0.10µH to 100.00µH
- Current ratings (RMS): 2A to 90A
- Case sizes: 5mm x 5mm to 22mm x 22mm, case height as low as 1.8mm
- DC-DC Output Smoothing Using Ultra-High CV Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors - November 23, 2020
- Considerations to AC Rate MLCCs for Power Applications - November 12, 2020
- Automotive Grade Polymer Solutions for Avionics and Automotive Applications - November 10, 2020