- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On February 11, 2021
Würth Elektronik Webinar
A stretchable printed circuit board, is that possible? YES! Würth Elektronik webinar will show you the new and extremely adaptable technology called STRETCH.flex.
The use of skin-friendly materials makes STRETCH.flex suitable for applications close to the body, for example. Moreover, almost any shape can be realised with it. This creates completely new applications and solution approaches.
You will learn about
- Process flows and production concepts for manufacturing STRETCH.flex
- Advantages and areas of application
- Design rules and construction variants
- Cost comparisons with previous solutions
- Machine learning and Electronic components - May 7, 2021
- Controlled Non-Linearity of Graphene May Yield - May 5, 2021
- Knowles Precision Devices Expands its Enhanced Safety-Certified SMD MLCC Capacitors - May 4, 2021