- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On January 4, 2021
Bourns Magnetics Product Line is introducing the AEC-Q200 Compliant Model SRF1206A and SRF9045A High Current Common Mode Choke Series.
These chokes offer compact size and high impedance over a broad frequency range to suppress Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) either coming into or leaving the system.
The windings of both the Model SRF1206A and SRF9045A series common mode chokes have a sector-wound configuration. In addition to the normal common-mode impedance that the design is intended to achieve, this construction also features increased differential mode impedance at the high-frequency range.
The SRF1206A and SRF9045A series provide not only common mode filtering but also differential mode filtering in a single choke configuration. The operating temperature ranges from -40 to +125 °C. These high current common mode chokes are ideal for use in DC/DC converters, switch-mode power supplies and power line noise suppression in consumer, industrial and other electronics.
- Shielded construction – low radiation
- Separated winding
- High current
- Compact size
- AEC-Q200 compliant
- RoHS compliant* and halogen-free**
- Noise filters – power line
- EMI suppression – power line
- Sumida Extends its SMD Resin-Filled Power Inductor CD Series - January 18, 2021
- Powerful Graphene Hybrid Supercapacitors Challenge NiMH Batteries - January 18, 2021
- Tantalum Capacitors: Characteristics and Component Selection - January 4, 2021