- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On October 4, 2021
Bourns Magnetics Product Line is introducing the new AEC-Q200 compliant Model SRP6530A Series High Current Shielded Power Inductors designed to meet today’s high current density and high-temperature requirements of various electronic applications.
This inductor series is manufactured with a metal alloy powder core featuring low DC resistance, high heating/saturation current, low buzz noise, excellent temperature stability, and shielded construction for intense magnetic field radiation.
The Model SRP6530A Series has a high-temperature rating with an operating temperature range of -55 to +155 °C and is well suited for DC/DC converters and power supplies in consumer, industrial, and telecom electronics applications in which higher inductor reliability may be required.
Model SRP6530A Series Characteristics:
- Shielded construction
- Metal alloy powder core
- High saturation current
- Low buzz noise
- AEC-Q200 compliant
- RoHS compliant and Halogen-free
- DC/DC converters
- Power supplies in consumer, industrial, and telecom electronics
- New climatic chamber - October 6, 2021
- Releases Automotive High Current Shielded Power Inductors - October 4, 2021
- Graphene Enables Maintenance-Free Circuit Breakers - October 4, 2021