- Posted by Mario Rueda Aguilocho
- On March 31, 2022
Evaluation board for a High-Speed optical transceiver aimed for space applications developed in the frame of the SIPHODIAS Project.
- Four channels transceiver
- Up to 56Gbps bit Rate
FPGA board design
Evaluation board for MRSD system
- Impedance controlled PCB layout
- Processor: FPGA (with IPS full custom) + ARM Cortex M3 MCU
- Real-time current sensing circuitry
- ADC sigma-delta
- Programmable wave generator
- Real-time programmable window comparator
Design for manufacturing (DFM)
DESIGN INDUSTRIALIZATION. CONTROLLED IMPEDANCE PCB LAYOUT
Main FPGA Board Sensors Acquisition systems
Custom electronics design to read up to 32 Digital Inputs and data processing.
- Real-time data transmission.
- Controlled impedance PCB design for differential data transmission.
- 8 layers pcb
- They are designed according to Electronics Manufacturing rules.
- Power input: 12V/6A, 2 redundant ports
- Interface to Digital Inputs: LVDS. Custom protocol over RJ45. 32 inputs.
- Debug connection: USB
- Communication interface: 8 SFP ports. 1Gb/s data rate.
- Synchronization interface: 4 SMA connectors.
MECHANICAL DESIGN AND INTEGRATION
VARIABLE RADIATION ATTENUATOR
The Cobalt 60 irradiator present in the CNA is used to irradiate electronic devices, but it does not offer control of the intensity of the emitted radiation. For this, a variable attenuator has been designed. This dimmer consists of an aluminum profile structure that supports two metal frames mounted on rails. Through these rails, one or another frame can be aligned on the outlet of the irradiator. These metal frames allow the installation of different thicknesses of lead sheets. In this way, two different levels of attenuation are available.
Contact our Team