- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On March 12, 2020
Alter Technology UK offers customers support in prototype/process development for laser diode packaging and volume manufacturing capability.
By prototyping on the volume manufacturing tool-set, Alter Technology UK can offer a risk-free transition to manufacturing with a fully optimized and high-yield process.
A summary of Alter Technology UK laser diode packaging expertise can be found below;
- Process Highlights
- Placement accuracies from +/- 1µm to +/-20µm
- Fully automated or manual placement
- Adjustable band force
- 3-axis placement control
- Void-free Eutectic die to attach
- Control of flatness “smile.”
- Epi-side down or up assembly
- Vacuum reflow processes
- Eutectic solder processes including AuSn, SnAg, InAg, SnPb, BiSn (preforms, pre-deposited substrates to control solder overspill
- CuW/Cu/AlN/CuW/CVD Diamond sub-mounts and heat-sinks
Alter Technology UK’s expertise and capability in Laser Diode Packaging will reduce risk and reduce time to market for your laser diode packaging requirements, as well as provide a cost-effective manufacturing option.
Contact us for more information
- High Current, High Temperature Edge-Wound Inductors - January 13, 2023
- Snap-In Supercapacitors - January 13, 2023
- Q&A Webinar – Challenges of Testing of Optoelectronics COTS for Space - January 10, 2023