- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On August 1, 2023
Moderated by Gonzalo Fernández. Senior Technical Advisor at Alter Technology Tüv Nord SAU. . Interesting questions were addressed, like How to manage the test process for new COTS Technologies? Will board-system level testing replace component test?… Etc. For discussing these questions, among other interesting technical challenges, recognized panelists provided their points of view and interacted with the audience through “mentimeter” tool.
- Sofia Ruiz. Electronic Systems Engineer – Electromechanical Systems Division. Sener Aeroespacial.
- Karin Lundmark. Head of Components Section. ESA/ESTEC, TEC-EDC.
- Gianandrea Quadri. Ph.D., EEE parts expert. Components and Qualification Department
- Nathalie Jaussein. EQ-EEE & COTS – Specialist. Thales Alenia Space.
- Arnaud Vacelet. PA/QA Lead. Gomspace.
- Stability of Optoelectronic parameters for space applications - November 16, 2023
- C-SAM Ultrasonic Analysis to Identify High Voltage MLCC Defects - October 19, 2023
- SMD Inductors - October 19, 2023