- Posted by Elena Vallejo
- On April 23, 2019
DCL/BOM COMPONENTS SECTIONS AND COLUMNS ORGANIZATION
The information from the components collected during the importing process will be stored in the DCL/BOM being categorized in four different sections:
- DOEEET PART REFERENCE: when there is matching, the Part Type, Component Number, Manufacturer, and Manufacturer country will be listed (SHADOW). If there is no matching, no reference will appear in this section (BLANK)
- PART MATCHING STATUS: depending on the matching situation with doEEEt database it will be shown “MATCHED” and “NO MATCHED”. In there is no matching, it will be possible to do a manual matching. Clicking on “TRY OPTIONS” button it will have access to doEEEt database in order to find, by any of the filtering available options, the proper component to match.
- DOEEET AND USER PART DETAILS. The following fields (accessible by shifting the bar) will list simultaneously the data taken from the file during the import process (BLANK and editable) and the data taken from doEEEt database (SHADOW and not editable):
- ESA Family code
- Esa Group code
- Generic specification
- Detail specification
- Quality level
- Qualification status
- Export Classification
- TID data
- TNID data
- SEE data
- USER PART DATA. The following fields (accessible by shifting the bar) will list the data taken from the file during the import process (BLANK and editable):
- User Part type, Component number, Manufacturer and Manufacturer country.
- User reference
- Procurement agency
- Specification amendment
- LOT test
- DPA test
- RVT test
- Stock date code
- PAD reference
- PAD status
DCL/BOM COMPONENTS SECTIONS AND COLUMNS VIEW MANAGEMENT
The different DCL/BOM components sections and columns (except the doEEEt part reference and matching status) can be hidden or showed clicking on the proper box located at the left of the field of interest.
The current sections and columns view configuration can be reset clicking on the “DEFAULT” button.
DCL/BOM COMPONENTS SECTIONS AND COLUMNS EDITION
Any of the fields of the USER PART DETAILS, USER PART DATA, and PROJECT DATA sections can be edited by the user in order to keep the DCL/BOM dully updated. In addition, any file at component level can be linked, independently to the document stored at the header level.
This can be done by clicking on the “MORE OPTIONS” button located at the left of the part matching column of every single component in the DCL/BOM, having individualized access to any of the fields categorized by tabs.
Different components of the DCL/BOM can be edited successively by clicking on the up/down arrow sited at the top left corner, where also appears the number of items edited of the DCL/BOM.
SEARCH COMPONENTS IN A DCL/BOM
The components included in the DCL/BOM can be searched/filtered using the SEARCH option, which allows to do it, using any reference or the ESA family/group codes. Several ESA family/group codes can be selected in order to have multiple selections of components.